• Does anybody really believe that we sent a man to the moon? The moon is 240,000 miles from earth. Our government can’t even balance a budget, but they expect us to believe that they could send astronauts to the moon. Smoke and mirrors, people.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Tuppence Middleton: Gary Oldman is 'just a dream' to work with
- Oscar Isaac set to star in Metal Gear Solid movie
- Season comes to end for Bears
- Tara Reid: I love naughty little brothers Jedward
- Karen Elson remembers first purchase after major modelling pay day
- First year in Kearney Era in books at Spalding
- Lasting memories of deer camp
- Lending a helping Hhand
- Man arrested, charged with false imprisonment
- Griffin man arrested for child molestation
- Car collision in Macon kills two
- Four suspects in custody for assault of Bibb County teen
- Superior Court Chief Judge Chris Edwards to resign
- Arrest made in Bibb County homicide
- Hearing scheduled for murder suspect
- Inmate charged with arson
- New walkways dress up downtown
- SCTC's socially-distanced graduation ceremony Monday a go