• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Basketball diplomacy: US, Iran meet on court at Tokyo Games
- Tennessee State, other schools sending mementos into space
- 3 tech giants report combined profits of more than $50B
- Woman stabbed to death in Piedmont Park
- NBC's Tokyo Olympics viewership gets off to rough start
- Southern Company makes founding investment in Elevate Future Fund to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in the energy industry
- 'OK not to be OK': Mental health takes top role at Olympics
- For Biles, peace comes with a price — the gold
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Man bound over to Superior Court on gang, other charges
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- Board names finalist for new elections supervisor
- Grand jury indicts home invasion suspects
- School system goes over back-to-school plans
- Country Club Drive rezoning being sought
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- Gang case to go to Superior Court