• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Spalding falls to Baldwin in battle for top spot in Region 4-AAAA
- Two more COVID vaccine boosters available today
- GPD Fall Fest a success
- 'Defy the Odds' — Tate writes new book
- Short-term rental ordinance up for adoption
- Anxiety fills the hearts of people today
- Murder suspect awaiting extradition
- Today in History
- Griffin man facing gang, drug charges
- Defendant in Coggins case dies in prison
- Georgia couple continues to sue Snapchat for catastrophic car crash
- Jeff Duncan: The Saints will show Monday night why they're the best road team in the NFL
- Critics: Budget reconciliation bill would hurt oil industry, impact Texas the most
- Vandals damage local mosque
- Unknown suspect may have started restaurant fire
- No. 7 Spalding, No. 10 Baldwin on collision course
- Bears win in 2OT, clinch 21st consecutive state playoff berth
- ARREST REPORTS