• Does anybody really believe that we sent a man to the moon? The moon is 240,000 miles from earth. Our government can’t even balance a budget, but they expect us to believe that they could send astronauts to the moon. Smoke and mirrors, people.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Arizona QB Grant Gunnell appears to be out vs. Colorado; freshman Will Plummer to start
- MLB drug tests drop sharply during coronavirus pandemic
- Martinez continues strong play at site of stinging 2019 disappointment
- 'We weren't going to let it slip': Huskers start fast, hold off Purdue for second win of season
- 'Nobody blinked': It could have unraveled after Bell's long TD, but Blackshirts made sure it didn't
- Basketball in a mask? Rare but not unheard of in pandemic
- Mevis hits walk-off to fulfill MU miracle against Arkansas
- Grades: Nebraska 37, Purdue 27
- Man arrested, charged with false imprisonment
- Griffin man arrested for child molestation
- Hearing scheduled for murder suspect
- Car collision in Macon kills two
- Four suspects in custody for assault of Bibb County teen
- Superior Court Chief Judge Chris Edwards to resign
- Arrest made in Bibb County homicide
- Inmate charged with arson
- New walkways dress up downtown
- Hearing to be held for man charged with false imprisonment