Mr. Ricky Hood Sr., 60, of Griffin, died on Saturday Oct. 2 at Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9 in the chapel of Peterson’s Funeral Home. Peterson’s Funeral Home, 222 S. 14th St., Griffin, is in charge of arrangements.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Cox Automotive Forecast: November Auto Sales Stuck in Low Gear As Consumers and Dealers Face Tight New-Vehicle Inventory and High Prices
- Hawkeye 10 @ 10: Quarterback reveal will be Tuesday, Ferentz says
- Colton Underwood 'didn't want to be gay'
- Joanne Froggat says Rolling Stones singer 'Mick Jagger is a big Downton fan'
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey resigns
- ‘Build Back Better’ would reinstate SALT deduction
- Could Frost turn to another former Husker QB as part of rebuilt offensive staff?
- Real Karens ask nicely: Please stop insulting us
- Locust Grove man charged with murder
- Suspect facing vehicle chop shop charges
- Bowlden turns self in, posts bond
- Spalding BOC's Bowlden, other officers indicted in 2019 death
- Hearing set for murder suspect
- Suspected gang members denied bond
- Bears post 4-win season in first year of Easom Era
- Group working to bring solutions to local issues
- Bohannon, Shepherd named finalists for national awards
- Youth football champions crowned