Have you seen him? The Guy on a Buffalo Wing from Zaxby's.
As featured on
ATHENS, Ga., Jan. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Zaxby's, the premium quick-service restaurant known for its Chicken Fingerz™, wings and signature sauces, launched an ad campaign to introduce its new Buffalo Garlic Blaze signature sauce to complement the long-time favorite Boneless Wings Meal. The new campaign features the quirky "Guy on a Buffalo Wing" national spot, which premiered during Monday's College Football Playoff (CFP) national championship game and will run during the Big Game on Feb. 13.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Montana State football hires Willie Mack Garza as new defensive coordinator
- ‘Nancy Drew’ Bosses on That Finale Heartbreak and What Might Come Next
- Amanda Kloots 'needs some loving' in her life
- Michael Buble prioritizes family over his music career
- Ashley Roberts recalls being rushed to hospital amid aneurysm fears
- Calvin Harris 'loves getting his hands dirty' on Ibiza farm
- Georgia lottery raises $376.5M for HOPE, Pre-K
- From worst to first: How Jedd Fisch, Arizona built the top recruiting class in the Pac-12
- Pedestrian killed in hit and run, driver identified
- Overdose leads to arrest, search warrants
- Attorney defends couple charged with false imprisonment
- Drivers injured in Tuesday wreck
- 'Zero-tolerance operation' leads to 36 arrests
- Drug trafficker gets 7 years in prison for PPP fraud
- Travon Walker Day: Parade, celebration held to welcome Walker home
- Pedestrian killed in Spalding County hit and run
- 'Zero-tolerance' operation nets 37 arrests
- GHS player injured in Saturday's game