• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- The 2021 People’s Choice Awards Will Also Air on NBC for the First Time
- ‘Virgin River’ Star Benjamin Hollingsworth Makes the Case That Brady Didn’t Shoot Jack
- What we know, don't know about Auburn's quarterbacks
- Alabama fall camp preview: Young leads QB room, but there's competition for backup spot
- Olympic baseball a throwback to pre-analytics age
- Badgers QB Graham Mertz agrees to NIL deal with memorabilia company
- Jamie Lee Curtis is 'safe' with husband Christopher Guest
- John Cena wants The Rock back in WWE
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Man bound over to Superior Court on gang, other charges
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- Board names finalist for new elections supervisor
- Grand jury indicts home invasion suspects
- School system goes over back-to-school plans
- Country Club Drive rezoning being sought
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- Gang case to go to Superior Court