Unsure of how to go about scheduling an appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine? You're not alone, since guidelines change as more vaccine doses and providers become available.
An appointment can be obtained by using one of the following phone numbers or links (click on the link to reach the website):
Department of Public Health:
- Register for an appointment at a county health department site near you by using the Department of Public Health's appointment scheduling website https://gta-vras.powerappsportals.us/
- Residents can also call the District 4 DPH appointment line at 762-888-8180. The line is open weekdays between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mass vaccination site:
- Find the closest state-supported mass vaccination site nearest you and pre-register for an appointment at https://myvaccinegeorgia.com/
One of the local pharmacy chains:
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Ingles: https://www.ingles-markets.com/pharmacy/pg1/pharmacy-sub/vaccinations
- Kroger: https://www.krogerhealth.com/services/covid/vaccinations
- USaveit Pharmacy: https://www.usaveitpharmacy.com/
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for 16 and 17 year olds. DPH recommends scheduling an appointment at CVS, Walgreens or one of the mass vaccination sites.
Contact your healthcare provider or similar healthcare facility:
Upson Regional Medical Center is giving COVID vaccines to those eligible. Call the hospital at 770-872-5015 or 706-646-5727 to schedule an appointment. URMC's appointment line is open from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.