Vice President Kamala Harris was asked by NBC's Lester Holt why she hadn't visited the US-Mexico border as she works with Central American countries on what the Biden administration says are the root issues of the immigration crisis. CNN's Jeremy Diamond reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Salma Hayek: I meditate with my pet owl
- Kendall Jenner had rules about her partners appearing on Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Daybreak Rotary Club to host online auction
- Paris Jackson: I have PTSD from childhood fame
- Gigi Hadid vows to teach her daughter about her different heritages
- In rare court filing, Justice Department says UNL misapplying Title IX case law
- Chrissy Teigen addresses past actions: I feel the crushing weight of regret
- Sir Elton John and David Furnish to host YouTube Pride 2021
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Arrest and citation reports
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life