Secret Service director James Murray testifies for the first time in public since the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, where he said security resources were lacking ahead of the Capitol riot. CNN's Whitney Wild reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Joe Exotic launching cannabis line
- Amanda Kloots feels her book has given Nick Cordero peace
- Brian Austin Green's 'moral outlook' changed after Megan Fox split
- Banyan Software Announces Acquisition of HealthRx Corporation
- DeKalb County cashier fatally shot after argument over face masks
- Young leads Hawks' rally past Sixers with Embiid hurting
- Military stumped by stolen box of armor-piercing grenades
- Israel braces for unrest from right-wing Jerusalem march
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges