Wanda Cooper Jones, mother of Ahmaud Arbery, reacts to the moment when a jury found Travis McMichael, his father Gregory McMichael, and neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan Jr. guilty for the murder of Ahmaud Arbery in February 2020.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- How migrant surge at the border fuels massive American OD’s from fentanyl
- Montana State’s Troy Andersen has intriguing future in NFL
- Atlanta Technical College Gains FAA Recertification to Begin Aviation Program
- Blogging with Sipple: Husker center Jurgens, a critical cog in Frost's offense, considering jump to NFL
- Ranking Disney+’s Marvel Series So Far – Which Is the Best? (POLL)
- Abrams announces 2022 run for Georgia governor
- Backup QB Jack Sears leaves Boise State
- ‘Christmas Again’ Director on How Scarlett Estevez Helped Shape the Movie’s Time Loops
- Suspect facing vehicle chop shop charges
- Hearing set for murder suspect
- GPD offices moving to new location
- Locust Grove man charged with murder
- White Cap Expands with Acquisition of Ram Tool
- Bowlden turns self in, posts bond
- Group working to bring solutions to local issues
- Youth football champions crowned
- Anderson was killed in plane crash
- Senior Center staff, volunteers deliver Thanksgiving meals