Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chavin's lawyers have filed a motion for a new trial after he was convicted of second degree unintentional murder, second degree manslaughter, and third degree murder. CNN's Adrienne Broaddus has more.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Georgia landline phone customers to see lower bills
- Soap Talk: ‘DAYS’ Newbie Dan Feuerriegel on if E.J. DiMera Is More Villain or Good Guy (VIDEO)
- Semperit to open facility in Coweta County
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Cox Automotive Study Examines Best Practices of Dealerships Thriving in an Accelerated Digital Landscape
- Stay cool, save money as summer heat ramps up
- Amanda Kloots feels her book has given Nick Cordero peace
- Brian Austin Green's 'moral outlook' changed after Megan Fox split
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges