CNN's Jim Acosta confronts Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene about why she voted against the criminal contempt resolution against former Trump adviser Steve Bannon.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Montana State’s Troy Andersen has intriguing future in NFL
- Atlanta Technical College Gains FAA Recertification to Begin Aviation Program
- Blogging with Sipple: Husker center Jurgens, a critical cog in Frost's offense, considering jump to NFL
- Ranking Disney+’s Marvel Series So Far – Which Is the Best? (POLL)
- Abrams announces 2022 run for Georgia governor
- Backup QB Jack Sears leaves Boise State
- ‘Christmas Again’ Director on How Scarlett Estevez Helped Shape the Movie’s Time Loops
- In debut as Falcons' punter, Thomas Morstead wins NFC special teams player of the week
- Suspect facing vehicle chop shop charges
- Hearing set for murder suspect
- GPD offices moving to new location
- Locust Grove man charged with murder
- White Cap Expands with Acquisition of Ram Tool
- Bowlden turns self in, posts bond
- Group working to bring solutions to local issues
- Youth football champions crowned
- Anderson was killed in plane crash
- Senior Center staff, volunteers deliver Thanksgiving meals