In a ruling that compared the AR-15 to a Swiss Army knife, a federal judge overturned California's longtime ban on assault weapons on Friday, ruling it violates the Second Amendment's right to bear arms.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Franklin Junction Cooks Up Kitchen Partnership With Arthur Treacher's
- Justin Bieber and DaBaby to headline Jay-Z's Made in America 2021 edition
- BTS to release new track on physical Butter CD
- Ask Matt: This Is Jean Smart’s Year
- CDC Foundation and Anthem Foundation Support Local Communities with COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Premium Domain Name Asset "Meme.com" Sold for $1.25 Million
- The Very Group Renews DemandTec Markdown Optimization, Leveraging Science for Strategic Markdowns
- American Licorice Company Selects AnswerRocket's AI-Driven Analytics Platform to Accelerate Insights Generation
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges