During an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America" Laundrie family attorney, Steven Bertolino, refused to say whether Brian Laundrie told his parents anything about the disappearance of Gabby Petito. CNN's Nick Valencia reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- The 3 bowl games Wisconsin football is most likely to play in
- How migrant surge at the border fuels massive American OD’s from fentanyl
- Montana State’s Troy Andersen has intriguing future in NFL
- Atlanta Technical College Gains FAA Recertification to Begin Aviation Program
- Steven M. Sipple: Cam Jurgens, key cog in Frost offense, strongly considering jump to NFL
- Ranking Disney+’s Marvel Series So Far – Which Is the Best? (POLL)
- Abrams announces 2022 run for Georgia governor
- Backup QB Jack Sears leaves Boise State
- Suspect facing vehicle chop shop charges
- Hearing set for murder suspect
- GPD offices moving to new location
- Locust Grove man charged with murder
- White Cap Expands with Acquisition of Ram Tool
- Bowlden turns self in, posts bond
- Group working to bring solutions to local issues
- Youth football champions crowned
- Anderson was killed in plane crash
- Senior Center staff, volunteers deliver Thanksgiving meals