CNN's Pamela Brown asks Marc Short, former Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, if Pence felt any betrayal by former President Donald Trump after the January 6th riot at the US Capitol.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Today in History
- Proposed laws unfairly target gun owners
- Ashlee Simpson's daughter didn't want a baby brother: 'She was furious'
- Blake Shelton talks guest performers at Gwen Stefani wedding: Adam Levine 'owes me' a performance
- Missouri soccer starts spring season with win over Creighton
- Jamie Spears' lawyer claims he 'saved' his daughter Britney Spears' life with conservatorship
- John Mulaney completes 60-day stint in rehab: 'He is doing well'
- Missouri baseball has opportunity to showcase improvements
- Chambley was killed in Japanese attack
- Coach Pinckney passes away
- One killed, three injured in Butts County shooting
- Hearing set for aggravated assault suspect
- Two arrested in connection with Butts County fatal shooting
- Aggravated assault, other charges sent to Superior Court
- Man arrested for home invasion
- Commissioners to name new city manager
- First Baptist holds drive-through Ash Wednesday service
- Spalding County Magistrate Court preliminary hearing rulings for Tuesday, Feb. 16