A captain with the New York City Department of Corrections has been charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly ordering subordinates not to help a detainee as he hanged himself in a cell.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Billie Piper felt desperate and lonely during early years of fame
- Katy Perry's favourite part of motherhood
- Seth Rogen's odd therapeutic session
- For store that sells African goods 'its more than a business
- ‘Some Kind of Heaven’ & More Must-See Docs on Hulu Right Now
- Low on depth chart, Nebraska wide receiver Jamie Nance decides to enter transfer portal
- Burkina Faso's army chaplains tested by extremist conflict
- Victoria Beckham left embarrassed after daughter assumes she's making a cocktail at 7am
- Senoia woman killed in one-vehicle accident
- 'Workforce housing' needed in city
- Family, friends, remember Spalding County teen
- Residents express concern about proposed development
- Young Adults in Georgia Are More Likely than Average to Live with their Parents
- Board approves new GHS principal
- Pike inmate escapee back in custody
- Three injured in incident at prison in Jackson
- Scam case sent to Superior Court
- All things Griffin to be celebrated Saturday