Holly McCormick of the National Tank Truck Carriers Association says the pandemic has increased shortages of tanker truck drivers. CNN's Pete Muntean reports how this may lead to gas scarcities.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Police release sketch of man whose remains were found in Clayton County
- Georgia landline phone customers to see lower bills
- Inflation fears rise as producer prices increase most ever recorded
- Soap Talk: ‘DAYS’ Newbie Dan Feuerriegel on if E.J. DiMera Is More Villain or Good Guy (VIDEO)
- Semperit to open facility in Coweta County
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Cox Automotive Study Examines Best Practices of Dealerships Thriving in an Accelerated Digital Landscape
- Stay cool, save money as summer heat ramps up
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges