• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Huskers hosting four-star DB on official visit
- ‘Annie Live!’: 6 Best Moments from NBC Spectacular
- RangeWater hires Alp Kirmizioglu to lead construction division
- Sharecare's Unwinding Anxiety shown to decrease anxiety by 67% in a randomized controlled trial
- Whole Lotta Love: With Aaron Rodgers not practicing, his heir apparent, Jordan Love, gets much-needed extra time
- 3 noteworthy trends emerge after charting every offensive play of Wisconsin football this season
- Sex and the ‘Harlem’ City, ‘Money Heist’ Finale, Higgins’ Secret on ‘Magnum,’ New Seasons of ‘Pen15’ and ‘Alex Rider’
- McFly release Christmas cover of Walking In The Air
- GPD offices moving to new location
- Hearing set for murder suspect
- White Cap Expands with Acquisition of Ram Tool
- Suspect facing vehicle chop shop charges
- Locust Grove man charged with murder
- Barnesville man charged with insurance fraud
- Thomaston police investigating Tuesday shooting
- Anderson was killed in plane crash
- Senior Center staff, volunteers deliver Thanksgiving meals
- Newman's body was recovered in 2000