• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- The Weeknd to be honoured at Music in Action awards
- Matt Damon knew The Great Wall was 'a turkey'
- Rege-Jean Page to play Simon Templar in The Saint movie
- Dua Lipa 'surprised and horrified' by DaBaby's alleged homophobic slurs
- Ruby Rose needed treatment after surgery complications
- Bob Odenkirk rushed to hospital after on-set collapse
- Bears acclimate to soaring heat
- QuikTrip, Folds of Honor return to Sponsor first Cup race on all-new AMS in 2022
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Man bound over to Superior Court on gang, other charges
- Board names finalist for new elections supervisor
- Grand jury indicts home invasion suspects
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- School system goes over back-to-school plans
- Country Club Drive rezoning being sought
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- Gang case to go to Superior Court