The Republican Party will take the House and Senate in 2022. Donald J. Trump will become president in 2024.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Sources: Plans in works for Nebraska to open 2022 season in Dublin, perhaps vs. Northwestern
- Mandy Moore named her son after the month she discovered the gender of her baby
- Simon Cowell: I feel better than ever after recovering from back injury
- Jedd Fisch gets coaching tips from Jim Furyk in rare break from orchestrating Wildcats' overhaul
- Major changes to absentee voting in Georgia elections advance in state House
- Gains for bank stocks help lead major US indexes higher
- Australian bid put on IOC fast track to host 2032 Olympics
- Braves add another OF, claim Heredia off waivers from Mets
- Chambley was killed in Japanese attack
- One killed, three injured in Butts County shooting
- Hearing set for aggravated assault suspect
- Coach Pinckney passes away
- Lamar couple facing felony child abuse charges
- Two arrested in connection with Butts County fatal shooting
- Upson woman arrested after baby thrown out window
- Robber and attempted murderer receives life sentence
- Commissioners to name new city manager
- Remembering Dale Earnhardt