• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- ‘The Resident’: The Ups & Downs of Parenthood (RECAP)
- Demi Lovato to front alien documentary
- Armie Hammer dating a dental hygienist
- 12-year-old eyes summer camp after vaccine jab in Atlanta
- Officer who shot Rayshard Brooks seeks bond modification
- Scores of dead bodies found floating in India's Ganges River
- US job openings soar to highest level on record
- Migrant children held in mass shelters with little oversight
- Senoia woman killed in one-vehicle accident
- Young Adults in Georgia Are More Likely than Average to Live with their Parents
- Authorities working to identify body
- Pike inmate escapee back in custody
- Jackson man held on murder charges in connection with stepdad's death
- Board approves new GHS principal
- Scam case sent to Superior Court
- Liberty gas station renovation continues
- All things Griffin to be celebrated Saturday
- Arrest warrants issued for Daniel Landrum, SCSO says