State Representatives Karen Mathiak and David Knight spoke during the Rotary Club of Griffin luncheon on Thursday at First Baptist Church in Griffin. Both members of the club, Mathiak and Knight tag-teamed a number of issues, including the amended fiscal year 2021 budget, the fiscal year 2022 budget, Senate Bill 202, legislation affecting the Spalding County Board of Elections, requirements for the elections supervisor, the Secretary of State’s investigation into the Spalding County 2020 election, voter certification issues in Spalding County and other county election concerns.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Proclamation marks Juneteenth
- The Ten Commandments are founded on God's great love for mankind
- Beach comes to downtown Griffin
- Spalding U12 All-Stars finish third
- Today in History
- 'He can make every throw under the sun': 2022 QB Richard Torres commits to Huskers
- Salma Hayek: I meditate with my pet owl
- Kendall Jenner had rules about her partners appearing on Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life