The Spalding County Sheriff’s Office and Griffin Skate Inn hosted a First Responders’ Family Night Out open to the community on Thursday at the skating rink at 2489 North Expressway. First responders — including all law enforcement, fire service and ambulance service workers — and their families received half off admission. The event included food, vehicle displays and skating, as well as laser tag.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- A favorite among Packers scouts, Shemar Jean-Charles could be late-round cornerback gold
- ‘Mare of Easttown’: The Past Repeats Itself (RECAP)
- ‘Fear TWD’: Karen David on That Heartbreaking Episode & Grace’s ‘Unbearable Pain’
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’: Grace’s Dream Turns Into a Nightmare Reality (RECAP)
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?’: Bad News Hits Hard (RECAP)
- ‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’: Skylar Astin Offers Hope for Max & Zoey’s Future & Teases a Very Musical Finale
- ‘When Calls the Heart’: Erin Krakow on Elizabeth’s Choice and Her Season 9 Wish (VIDEO)
- Steven M. Sipple: Where Martinez stands among returning B1G QBs; and Moos' insight on hire
- Senoia woman killed in one-vehicle accident
- Young Adults in Georgia Are More Likely than Average to Live with their Parents
- 'Workforce housing' needed in city
- Residents express concern about proposed development
- Board approves new GHS principal
- Pike inmate escapee back in custody
- Scam case sent to Superior Court
- All things Griffin to be celebrated Saturday
- Home invasion suspect bound over to Superior Court
- Jackson man held on murder charges in connection with stepdad's death