• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Season 6 Finale: A New Beginning? (RECAP)
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After’: Romance, Respect & Rivalries (RECAP)
- Steven M. Sipple:
- Emma Stone gets starstruck
- Olly Murs names mountain after Caroline Flack
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock: Pregnancy is hard
- Cornerback Scott flips from LSU, gives Missouri a four-star commitment
- The Juicy Relationships of ‘The Republic of Sarah’ Will Keep You Watching
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Arrest and citation reports
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges