• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Memories of the '64 Tokyo Olympics
- Joaquin Phoenix calls for two 'Brother Bear' bears to be freed from Florida ranch
- Nelly splits from Shantel Jackson after six-year romance
- Glasto, what's that? Billie Eilish hadn't heard of Glastonbury until after she played it
- Coco Austin won't stop breastfeeding Chanel, 5, until she's ready
- Three-star Fresno cornerback T.J. Hall decommits from Arizona Wildcats
- Europe on vacation, but vaccinations not taking a break
- Simone Biles makes mental health the talk of the Tokyo Games
- Griffin suspect arrested in fatal shooting
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Grand jury indicts driver in fatal wreck
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- Suspect arrested for June shooting
- This is the Worst County to Live in Georgia
- Plane makes emergency landing on highway in Peachtree City
- Man bound over to Superior Court on gang, other charges