The Spalding County Sheriff's Office sponsors the Champs Camp. The campers visited Monday with State Court Judge Josh Thacker.
Would you rather travel for a year to anywhere you want with all the expenses paid or have $100K to spend with no strings attached
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Investigation results in 200 arrest warrants for gang, drug, gun charges
- Todd Bridges marries designer Bettijo B. Hirschi
- HIGH STAKES: Breaking down Griffin Spalding matchup
- Smith named Exchange Club Man of the Year
- Nonprofits, governments team up to help people keep a roof overhead
- Williamson man pleads guilty to kidnapping, other felonies
- Kiwanis Club honors GSCS teachers of the year
- Johnson's perseverance earns him Player of the Week honors
- Kia CEO tells lawmakers affordable housing hurting worker recruitment
- PSC lawyer: Georgia Power poised to seek several rate hikes
- Brain Secrets of the Super-Sharp 'Super-Agers'
- Kemp again extends gas tax exemption
- A calculation that could solve — and pay for — the climate crisis
- FOOTBALL SCOREBOARD
- Vitamin Supplements May Help People With Cystic Fibrosis
- Georgia's Kemp signs another extension of the state's gas tax moratorium
- Smart Money Podcast: Fed News, and Choosing a New Bank
- ‘A Friend of the Family’ Cast on B’s Lack of Humanity, Manipulation of the Brobergs & More