• April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but I was thinking that it doesn’t have much meaning in Griffin. With so many goobers around here, every day is a fool’s day.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Arrest and citation reports
- ‘We want everyone along for this ride’: UA to hold NFL-style fan fest during training camp
- Jim Polzin: Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he's all-in for 2021. But is he really?
- Back for Year 17 after offseason of discontent, ‘lame duck’ Aaron Rodgers aims to ‘enjoy this year’ with future still uncertain
- Momentum, pressure, identity and jobs on the line: Six storylines as the Huskers begin preseason camp
- On radio, Husker OC Lubick says WRs Wyatt Liewer, Levi Falck have earned scholarships
- Dak leaves first padded practice with arm injury
- Mevis named to Groza Award watchlist
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Man bound over to Superior Court on gang, other charges
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- Board names finalist for new elections supervisor
- Grand jury indicts home invasion suspects
- School system goes over back-to-school plans
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- Country Club Drive rezoning being sought
- Grand jury indicts driver in fatal wreck