The Griffin-Spalding Chamber of Commerce hosted a Community Job Fair Thursday at the Griffin Regional Welcome Center. The following business and agencies participated — City of Griffin, Spalding County, Truett’s, CareMaster, Bandag, McIntosh Trail, Brightmoor, First National Bank , Impact Workforce Solutions, WellStar, P&D Enterprises, Griffin-Spalding County School System, United Bank, Hoshizaki, Caterpillar, Hammond Services, The Flying Locksmiths, and U.S. Army Recruiting. Here are some photos from the event.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- 4-H'ers attend Junior Camp
- UA training camp preview: Pressure’s on Brennan Carroll to fix Wildcats’ offensive line
- Local 4-H'ers attend camp
- Lewis to continue serving as GSC Foundation Chair
- John and Virginia Newton Scholarship recipients announced
- DaBaby dropped from Lollapalooza over homophobic comments
- Daniel Radcliffe: People expect me to be 'messed up' by fame
- Sunisa Lee vows to 'stay off social media' after Olympic success
- Griffin suspect arrested in fatal shooting
- Grand jury indicts murder suspect
- Man arrested on home invasion, other charges
- Grand jury indicts driver in fatal wreck
- One arrested in domestic dispute shooting
- Suspect arrested for June shooting
- Suspect charged in assault of mother
- Locust Grove murder suspect now in custody
- This is the Worst County to Live in Georgia
- Plane makes emergency landing on highway in Peachtree City