Camelot Theatre Company is presenting “Beauty and the Beast” this weekend. The production’s cast ranges in age from nine to around 50 years old along with five cast members new to Camelot — including new Griffin High School drama teacher Charles Ellerby. Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, only 176 seats will be available for each performance. Audience members must undergo temperature checks, wear masks while in the auditorium and during the performance as well as sit six feet apart. Performances are at 7 p.m. Friday, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday, and again at 2 p.m. Sunday. All performances are at the Griffin Auditorium. For ticket and other information, visit camelottheatre.com, Camelot’s website. Here are some photos of cast members participating in this week’s performances.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Today in History
- Proposed laws unfairly target gun owners
- Ashlee Simpson's daughter didn't want a baby brother: 'She was furious'
- Blake Shelton talks guest performers at Gwen Stefani wedding: Adam Levine 'owes me' a performance
- Missouri soccer starts spring season with win over Creighton
- Jamie Spears' lawyer claims he 'saved' his daughter Britney Spears' life with conservatorship
- John Mulaney completes 60-day stint in rehab: 'He is doing well'
- Missouri baseball has opportunity to showcase improvements
- Chambley was killed in Japanese attack
- Coach Pinckney passes away
- One killed, three injured in Butts County shooting
- Hearing set for aggravated assault suspect
- Two arrested in connection with Butts County fatal shooting
- Aggravated assault, other charges sent to Superior Court
- Man arrested for home invasion
- Commissioners to name new city manager
- First Baptist holds drive-through Ash Wednesday service
- Spalding County Magistrate Court preliminary hearing rulings for Tuesday, Feb. 16