A luncheon was held Friday at the Griffin Region College and Career Academy to celebrate the retirement of Anne Street Elementary teacher Yvonne Harris. Harris taught a total of 31 years beginning in Meriwether County, then Pike County, and the last 16 in the Griffin-Spalding County School System.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Cox Automotive Study Examines Best Practices of Dealerships Thriving in an Accelerated Digital Landscape
- Stay cool, save money as summer heat ramps up
- Amanda Kloots feels her book has given Nick Cordero peace
- Brian Austin Green's 'moral outlook' changed after Megan Fox split
- Joe Exotic launching cannabis line
- Banyan Software Announces Acquisition of HealthRx Corporation
- ‘Never Have I Ever’ Posters Tease Friendship, Family & Romance in Season 2 (PHOTOS)
- DeKalb County cashier fatally shot after argument over face masks
- Griffin woman indicted on child molestation charges
- Bibb deputies investigating fatal shooting
- Gang case goes to Superior Court
- Hearing held for suspect in double homicide
- City's largest beach party set for Saturday
- Hearing set for armed robbery suspect
- Arrest and citation reports
- Dr. Montgomery takes over Dr. Wynne's office
- Firefighter recognized for saving man's life
- Spalding grand jury indicts Macon man on kidnapping charges