Details for GR20-40386602 HAWBAKER IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
In re the Name Change of Gayle Hawbaker, Petitioner. Civil Action Case Number 20V-1034.
NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME OF ADULT Gayle Hawbaker filed a petition in the Spalding County Superior Court on December 14, 2020, to change the name from: Gayle Hawbaker to Gayle Brittingham. Any interested party has the right to appear in this case and file objections within 30 days after the Petition was filed. Dated: 12/14/20 /§/Gayle Hawbaker Petitioner, Pro se Name: Gayle Hawbaker Address: 1121 Satilla Ct. Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- No. 20 Clemson's trip to FSU headlines ACC weekend slate
- Shanghai locks down 2 major hospitals over cases
- Portugal halts flights to UK over virus variant
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- Amid cancellation talk, Tokyo Olympics `focused on hosting'
- In lawsuit, woman alleges Conor McGregor assaulted her
- Iran, pressured by blackouts and pollution, targets Bitcoin
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on aid plan
- One man killed in Tuesday night wreck
- GBI investigating officer-involved shooting in Henry County
- Kroger pharmacies now offering COVID-19 vaccinations
- Arrest made in death of slain teen
- SCSO investigating counterfeit money incident
- Search leads to drug arrests in Jackson County
- SCCI officer arrested
- Hearing set for man facing indecency, molestation charges
- Milner man killed in Tuesday night wreck
- Armed robbery suspect set to appear at hearing