Details for GR20-40383485 Wimbush IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: David Wimbush,
ESTATE NO 20-10-5563
NOTICE OF PETITION
TO FILE FOR
The Petition of Linda Jean Newton Wimbush for a year's support from the estate of David Wimbush, Deceased, for Decedent's Surviving Spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before December 7, 2020, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the receding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Jan Hunt Judge of the Probate Court Pat D. Wilkerson Clerk of the Probate Court 132 East Solomon Street Griffin, Ga. 30223 770-467-4341
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Raffensperger and Spalding legislative delegation call for resignation of Spalding County elections director
- Georgia Senate to hold hearings on 2020 election 'processes', 'improprieties'
- Carr, attorneys general urge Congress to pass CARES Act funding extension
- Lt. Gov. panel pegs telehealth as long-term boon for Georgia providers
- Badgers film room: Mistakes Graham Mertz must avoid against No. 10 Indiana
- Thanksgiving traffic fatalities double in Georgia
- Kemp appoints LaGrua to Georgia Supreme Court
- Rapid Reaction: Expect both QBs to play at Purdue, Lubick says; Chinander likes Blackshirts' response
- Arrest made in Bibb County homicide
- Car collision in Macon kills two
- Suspect charged in Pike bank robbery
- Four suspects in custody for assault of Bibb County teen
- Turmoil comes to a head in Griffin
- Man arrested, charged with false imprisonment
- Shooting suspect waives hearing
- Recount in presidential race begins in Georgia, Spalding County
- Bears begin state playoff run tonight
- BEARS CRUSH CARDINALS ON WAY TO 2nd ROUND [ UPDATES throughout, w/ yardstick, stats from film]