Details for GR20-40383074 NOTICE OF SALE OF REALTY
SALE OF REALTY
Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the power of sale contained in the security deed, executed and delivered on June 28, 2010, by CURTIS W. JONES, as grantor, to GEORGIA BANKING COMPANY, as grantee, and recorded in Deed Book 3777, Page 317, of the Superior Court records of SPALDING County, Georgia, granting the property hereinafter described as collateral for the payment of the indebtedness secured thereby, and by virtue of default in the payment of the indebtedness therein mentioned, which has made the aforesaid power of sale operative and effective, the undersigned, as attorney in fact for CURTIS W. JONES, will sell at public outcry before the courthouse door in SPALDING County, Georgia, on the first Tuesday in DECEMBER, 2020, during the legal hours of sale to the highest and best bidder, for cash, the property described in said security deed, to-wit:
All that lot, tract or parcel of land situate, lying and being in the City of Griffin, Spalding County, Georgia, and being more particularly shown and designated as Tract “A”, 17, 853 sq. ft., on a plat of survey entitled, “Property Survey for Billy E. Crowley”, prepared by Conkle-Lane & Associates, RLS, dated October 12, 1987; revised March 19, 1998; finally revised April 28, 1998, a copy of which said plat is recorded in Plat Book 23, page 58, Spalding County Superior Court records. Said plat together with the metes, bounds, courses and distances as shown thereon is incorporated by reference and made a part hereof as fully as if set out herein.
Notice, as required by law, has been given of intention to enforce the collection of attorney’s fees as set out in the note evidencing the indebtedness secured by the aforesaid security deed and this sale will be made for the purpose of paying all indebtedness, secured by the aforesaid security deed, and all expenses of sale, including attorney fees.
THIS LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
This the 30th day of October, 2020.
BECK, OWEN & MURRAY
Attorneys, Griffin, GA
GEORGIA BANKING COMPANY
as Attorney-in-Fact for
CURTIS W. JONES
Stephanie W. Windham, Esq.
100 S. Hill Street, Suite 600, Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- State moves to save pristine coastal tract from development
- Vietnam reports 1st local infection in 89 days
- Dutch climate activists take Shell to court over emissions
- Governor extends public health executive orders
- Hamilton positive for COVID-19, will miss F1's Sakhir GP
- Nasdaq seeks mandatory board diversity for listed companies
- Natalie Portman's kids are learning Australian slang
- Kourtney Kardashian exchanges flirty messages with Edgar Ramírez
- Arrest made in Bibb County homicide
- Car collision in Macon kills two
- Suspect charged in Pike bank robbery
- Four suspects in custody for assault of Bibb County teen
- Turmoil comes to a head in Griffin
- Shooting suspect waives hearing
- Recount in presidential race begins in Georgia, Spalding County
- Bears begin state playoff run tonight
- BEARS CRUSH CARDINALS ON WAY TO 2nd ROUND [ UPDATES throughout, w/ yardstick, stats from film]
- Spalding to open second location for early voting