Details for GR20-40376468 Montelin IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
MICHAEL KYLE MONTELIN,
PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE
TO: whom it may concern:
Jon Haywood Montelin has petitioned for Jon Haywood Montelin. to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Michael Kyle Montelin deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before October 5, 2020. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Pat D. Wilkerson
Clerk of the Probate Court
132 E. Solomon St.
Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Omaha man wanted for manslaughter in James Scurlock death commits suicide in Oregon
- Msgr. Michael Burke, UW football team chaplain, dead at 72
- Tom Oates: Packers offense covering for inconsistent defense during strong start to season
- Countermove: With Davante Adams stifled, Packers ride Aaron Jones’ huge day to 42-21 win over Lions
- With a future so bright he’s got to wear shades, Aaron Jones shows he’s an upper-echelon NFL back
- Packers notes: For second straight week, Green Bay's makeshift offensive line gets job done
- America Ferrera was told to 'sound more Latina' in first audition
- Lady Gaga gushes over Ariana Grande and admits making female friend is like watching 'a pig fly'
- Griffin woman arrested on child molestation charges
- Man arrested on kidnapping charge
- COVID cancels Korn Dawgs
- Woman had relationship with 14-year-old boy
- Two men charged with murder in connection to Griffin Crossings shooting
- Two suspects arrested after puppies found malnourished
- Bond set for two suspects in connection to drug bust
- Second suspect charged with murder in shooting incident
- Woman accused of child molestation waives preliminary hearing
- Toland files civil action against Dutton