Details for GR20-40375755 '11 Ford Ranger XL NOTICE OF SALE OF ABANDONED
'11 Ford Ranger XL
NOTICE OF SALE OF
ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE
STATE OF GEORGIA
Pursuant to O.C.G.A. 11-1-201 (31.1), the undersigned will sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash, the following described abandoned motor vehicles on which the undersigned holds a lien:
VEHICLE ID NUMBER
Said public sale will be held on 24th, August, 2020
At Always Affordable Towing & Recovery between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM, at 1539 Williamson Road, Griffin, GA 30224.
Griffin, Spalding County, Georgia.
This 11th day of August, 2020.
Name: Always Affordable Towing & Recovery
Address: 1539 Williamson Rd
CSZ: Griffin, Georgia 30224
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Fan-less football 'a tremendous challenge' for UA athletic department facing financial trouble
- Work is part of God's plan for us
- Wyoming 'will have fans' at War Memorial Stadium this fall
- No time to wait: Broncos to open fall camp Saturday
- Union fee refund cases from Illinois to be considered by SCOTUS in October
- Ponzi scheme lands Georgia man in prison for five years
- U.S. Senate race in Georgia intensifies with Supreme Court pick
- Chemours to open new facility in Jesup
- Two men charged with murder
- Griffin woman arrested on child molestation charges
- 6 arrested after fight on Solomon Street
- Two men charged with murder in connection to Griffin Crossings shooting
- Woman had relationship with 14-year-old boy
- Higdon case to be featured on CBS
- Suspects in custody in fatal shooting
- Spalding County Fair opens today
- Two suspects arrested after puppies found malnourished
- DEATH NOTICES