Details for GR20-40375263 Kight IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
PEGGY JOYCE KIGHT,
ESTATE NO.: 12-10-2831
(FOR DISCHARGE FROM OFFICE AND ALL LIABILITY)
IN RE: Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative
To: David Eugene Kight, Wanda Gail Kight, and to whom it may concern:
This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above-referenced Petition, in this Court on or before September 8, 2020.
TO: Aaron Patrick Kight
This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above-referenced Petition, in this Cout on or before the thirteenth (13th) day after July 24, 2020 (the date of the mailing of this Notice to you by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested): provided, however, that if a return receipt for such Notice is actually received by the Court within such 13 days, the deadline for the filing of any objection shall be ten (10) days from the date of receipt shown on such return receipt.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you quality to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Pat D. Wilkerson
Clerk of the Probate Court
132 East Solomon Street
Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- SEC football opens minus big crowds, tailgating, some stars
- Defense ahead of the offense early in ACC season
- Today in History
- Two Louisville officers shot as protesters take to the streets
- Brees, Saints preparing for primetime showdown with Packers
- Time of possession key as Cowboys head to Seattle to face Wilson, Seahawks
- Alec Baldwin: I'm done trying for a baby girl
- Katherine Schwarzenegger in 'baby bliss mode' after daughter's birth
- Two men charged with murder
- Griffin woman arrested on child molestation charges
- 6 arrested after fight on Solomon Street
- Two men charged with murder in connection to Griffin Crossings shooting
- Woman had relationship with 14-year-old boy
- Two suspects arrested after puppies found malnourished
- Suspects in custody in fatal shooting
- Higdon case to be featured on CBS
- DEATH NOTICES
- Bond set for two suspects in connection to drug bust