Details for GR-40383801 Henley IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY STATE
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SPALDING COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
In re the Name Change of Janet Lynn Henley, Petitioner Case Number 20V-964
NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME OF ADULT
Janet Lynn Henley filed a petition in the Spalding County Superior Court on November 12, 2020, to change the name from Janet Lynn Henley to Janet Lynn Davis. Any interested party has the right to appear in this case and file objections within 30 days after the Petition was filed.
Janet Lynn Henley, Petitioner, Pro Se
125 Davidson Circle Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Chinander says NU defense's performance at Iowa indicates program heading right direction
- Raffensperger and Spalding legislative delegation call for resignation of Spalding County elections director
- Georgia Senate to hold hearings on 2020 election 'processes', 'improprieties'
- Alabama football: With Forristall hurt, more than one Tide tight end steps forward
- Ohio’s Portman pushes for state’s craft beer industry
- Carr, attorneys general urge Congress to pass CARES Act funding extension
- Huskers offer talented freshman WR Daevonn Hall from Bellevue West
- Lt. Gov. panel pegs telehealth as long-term boon for Georgia providers
- Arrest made in Bibb County homicide
- Car collision in Macon kills two
- Suspect charged in Pike bank robbery
- Four suspects in custody for assault of Bibb County teen
- Turmoil comes to a head in Griffin
- Man arrested, charged with false imprisonment
- Shooting suspect waives hearing
- Recount in presidential race begins in Georgia, Spalding County
- Bears begin state playoff run tonight
- BEARS CRUSH CARDINALS ON WAY TO 2nd ROUND [ UPDATES throughout, w/ yardstick, stats from film]