Details for GR-20 40379120 NOTICE Skyway Towers is requesting comment concerning a
Skyway Towers is requesting comment concerning a 46.0-meter (overall height) monopole type telecommunications tower. The tower location is 651 Tomochichi Road, Griffin, GA 30223 (near 33 15 02.6N, 84 09 22.7W, NAD 83). The tower is not lighted. The FCC Form 854 File Number is A1173952. Interested persons may review the application by going to www.fcc.gov/asr/applications and entering the Form 854 File Number. Interested parties may raise environmental concerns about the proposed action by filing a Request for Environmental Review (RER) with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The FCC strongly encourages interested parties to file RER online; instructions can be found at www.fcc.gov/asr/environmentalrequest. However, if an online request is not possible, interested parties may mail their request to: FCC Requests for Environmental Review, Attn: Ramon Williams, 445 12th Street SW, Washington, DC 20554. Comments may be sent to David McGlothlin of NewFields, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3265 N. Fort Apache Road, Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89129. Mr. McGlothlin can be reached at 828-450-0055. [Tomochichi – GA-01161]
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Blaze rips through north Georgia lumber business
- Ohio man accused of killing 2 other Ohioans while in Georgia
- Libyan factions sign countrywide UN-brokered cease-fire
- Matt Blair, star linebacker for Vikings, dies at 70
- Veggie burgers are still burgers, EU lawmakers rule
- Resentment, smoke linger in Nigeria's streets after unrest
- Dutch hospital airlifts patients to Germany amid virus surge
- Czech health minister breaks virus rules, asked to resign
- Stabbing suspect turns herself in
- Woman arrested, charged with murder
- Sheriff's Office investigating man's death
- Case continued for woman charged with involuntary manslaughter
- GBI investigating death in Walton County
- Hearing scheduled for woman charged with involuntary manslaughter
- Stabbing suspect wanted by GPD
- Hearing to be held for man charged with child molestation
- Arraignment date set for Hawbaker DUI case
- Murder case to go to Superior Court