Details for GR-20 40378696 Banks TO: MICHAEL BRIAN BANKS, ANY OCCUPANT OF
GR-20 40378696 Banks
TO: MICHAEL BRIAN BANKS, ANY OCCUPANT OF THE PROPERTY BEING 211 ELLA CIRCLE, GRIFFIN, SPALDING COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND ALL PERSONS UNKNOWN WHO CLAIM OR MAY CLAIM ADVERSELY TO THE TITLE OF GRIFFIN-SPALDING COUNTY LAND BANK AUTHORITY IN AND TO THE PROPERTY DESCRIBED BELOW.
TAKE NOTICE THAT:
The right to redeem the following described property, to-wit:
All and only that parcel of land designated as Tax Parcel 116A 04006, in Land Lot 163, of the 3rd Land District of Spalding County, Georgia, being 0.36 Acres, more or less, described in Deed Book 363, Page 235, and Deed Book 2296, Page 5, known as 211 Ella Circle.
will expire and forever be foreclosed and barred on and after the 26th day of October, 2020.
The tax deed to which this notice relates is dated the 6th day of December, 2011 and is recorded in the office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Spalding County in Deed Book 3594, page 136.
The property may be redeemed at any time before the 26th day of October, 2020, or 45 days after service of process whichever is later by payment of the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address: C/O BECK, OWEN & MURRAY, ATTN: STEPHANIE W. WINDHAM, 100 S. HILL STREET, SUITE 600, GRIFFIN, GEORGIA 30223.
Please be governed accordingly.
Signed, sealed and delivered this 8th day of September, 2020.
/s/ Tracy Smith
/s/ Andrea Lusher
STEPHANIE W. WINDHAM
GA. STATE BAR NO. 751890
Attorney for Griffin-Spalding County
Land Bank Authority
Beck, Owen & Murray
100 S. Hill St. Suite 600
Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Today in History
- Notre Dame, others look to end No. 1 Clemson's ACC run
- Combo of injuries, opt outs taking toll on SEC rosters
- Panthers, Falcons look to put mental mistakes behind them
- 46 COVID cases reported at Atlanta nursing home
- Millions of mail ballots not yet returned in key states
- Parents charged with murder of 5-year-old daughter
- Australia's second-largest city ends 111-day virus lockdown
- Stabbing suspect turns herself in
- Locust Grove man arrested for animal cruelty
- Woman arrested, charged with murder
- GBI makes arrest in Decatur County child porn investigation
- Bears top Patriots on scoop, score with 1:26 to play
- Bond hearing scheduled for former Griffin firefighter
- Murder case to go to Superior Court
- Kemp visits Otsuka plant
- Early voting setting new records
- Communities must find a way to protect their young