Details for GD-20 40375770 Aaron PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE GEORGIA
GD-20 40375770 Aaron
PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
Donivan Michael Aaron has petitioned for (Donivan Michael Aaron) to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Sydney Dixon Owens, deceased, of said County. (The Petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition mut be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before September 8, 2020.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to this Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Judge of the Probate Court
132 East Solomon Street
Griffin, GA 30223
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Auburn-Kentucky preview: Key storyline, matchup and question, plus a prediction
- New website, app expand Georgia DNR Birding Wildlife Trails program
- Georgia 4-Hers compete at state Forestry Field Day
- In Britain, 100-loss journeymen boxers punch the clock
- Georgia unemployment ranks seventh-lowest in nation
- Hospitalizations in Nebraska peaking again as coronavirus outbreaks spread
- State GOP leaders send cease-and-desist letter to Madison Clerk ahead of ballot collection event
- Millie Bobby Brown has fun with ‘Enola Holmes’
- Two men charged with murder
- 6 arrested after fight on Solomon Street
- Two men charged with murder in connection to Griffin Crossings shooting
- Griffin woman arrested on child molestation charges
- Higdon case to be featured on CBS
- Spalding County Fair opens today
- Woman had relationship with 14-year-old boy
- Suspects in custody in fatal shooting
- Griffin man killed after running into traffic
- Two suspects arrested after puppies found malnourished