Volunteers from Brightmoor Hospice (a Partner in Education) recently worked to help Cowan Road Middle School assemble rolling white boards and mobile laptop work stations that the school bought to help teachers move about their classrooms and help engage students.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Billie Piper felt desperate and lonely during early years of fame
- Katy Perry's favourite part of motherhood
- Seth Rogen's odd therapeutic session
- Aaron Rodgers’ issues with Packers trace back in part to communication breakdowns
- For store that sells African goods 'its more than a business
- ‘Some Kind of Heaven’ & More Must-See Docs on Hulu Right Now
- Low on depth chart, Nebraska wide receiver Jamie Nance decides to enter transfer portal
- Burkina Faso's army chaplains tested by extremist conflict
- Senoia woman killed in one-vehicle accident
- 'Workforce housing' needed in city
- Family, friends, remember Spalding County teen
- Young Adults in Georgia Are More Likely than Average to Live with their Parents
- Residents express concern about proposed development
- Board approves new GHS principal
- Pike inmate escapee back in custody
- Three injured in incident at prison in Jackson
- Scam case sent to Superior Court
- All things Griffin to be celebrated Saturday