Bo Duke’s 45-and-Over
* Dawgs 110, Roll Tide 67: Rick Duffy had 41, Dondra Howard 34, and Carl Jackson 30 for the Dawgs as they beat Roll Tide 110-67 in Bo Duke’s Men’s Over-45, 3-on-3 half-court Basketball League action. Troy Fagg scored 28 and Randy Jones 15 in defeat.
* Special Product 125, Showtime 78: Jimmy Dugger scored 47, and Joe Crampton and Gerald Coggins 37 each for Special Product, shooting the lights out of Showtime despite an impressive 42 points from Larry Barkley.
* Team ONE 71, T.O.P. Warriors 48: James Butler scored 25 points for Team ONE, winning over 21 from Craig Wogan and 17 from Marvin Kenner.
Men’s Open League
* Impact 74, OBC 33: Deion Smarr led the Impact with 21 as it destroyed OBC despite a 14 point effort from Wes Stephens and 8 from Eric Blankenship. Adrian Martin added 8 in victory.
* Southern States 75, AEP 40: Bernell Manning scored 25 and Zack Colson 16 for the Southern States, beating AEP over 16 points from Stanley Booker and 8 from Adam Harrris.
* Spalding Beverage 43, Sefcor 33: Carlos Mitchell had 13 and Ken Leaks 5 for Spalding Beverage, overcoming a Sefcor effort of 8 points from Jerome Newton and 7 from Lamar Farr.
Men’s Open League
* AEP 37, Impact 36: Ira McDowell had 11 points and Stanley Booker 10 for AEP as they beat Impact despite 13 points from Montez Tanner and seven from Adrian Martin.
* Sefcor 82, OBC 53: Donte Taylor pushed through 33 points and Rufus Talmadge 14 in victory over OBC, whose key contributors were Wes Stephens with 16 and Jeff Mitchell with 9.
* Trinity 47, Spalding Beverage 42: Jeff and Emmanuel Wimbush scored 16 and 10 points, respectively as they beat Spalding Beverage in a tight-knit game. Carlos Mitchell scored 8 and Emanuel Harvey 7 in defeat.
* Arve’s 64, Southern States 52: Herman Mains came up with 27 points and Marlo Hudson 10 for Arve’s, beating the Southern States despite 10 points each from Marques Johnson and Shane White.